Backstage Theatrical: Lighting, Sound, Laser, Carpentry, Electrical, Purchasing, Clerical, Pyrotechnics
Other: Multi-Tasking, Trouble Shooting, Problem Solving, Adaptive, Quick Learning, Team and Individual Worker, Building and Repairing Computer Systems
| ||Disneyland, Anaheim, CA|
| ||Tech Services - Stage Technician /|
Walt Disney Imaginering - Lighting Assistant
- Working as a team player or individually to accomplish tasks set forth by the company prior, during, and after a show or event.
- Setup, strike and position as A2 or Audio technician for performances for daily show or special events.
- Design, hang, focus, and operation of lighting equipment including moving lights and follow spots.
- Interacting with guest to provide them with requested information.
- Maintaining lighting, audio, automation, props, and urgent repairs to show equipment during run of shows.
- Design, build and maintain the show control and video computer systems for Fantasmic (v1)
- Video GFM for Fantasmic (v1) maintaining the show projectors and CCTV camera system.
- Programming and maintenance of the Laser systems for Fantasmic (v1) and Electronica.
- Pulling, cheking out and checking back in equipment for rental from the Tech Services Warehouse.
- Master Electrician for the Haunted Mansion Holiday layover.
- Fabrication of special effect, props, and specializing hardware for unique issues for WDI (Walt Disney Imaginering) Special Effects Department, including carpentry, brazing, modding, and design drawings using SketchUp.
- Lighting reviews, documentation updating, and project based tasks of attractions within Disneyland Resort and Disney's California Adventure for WDI (Walt Disney Imaginering) Lighting Department.
|Garden Grove Unified School District|
| ||Don Wash Memorial Auditorium|
| ||Pro Crew / Backstage Technician / Purchasing / Assistant Technical Coordinator|
- Working as a team player or individually to accomplish tasks set forth for each incoming show.
- Mixing audio for performances from back of house or backstage.
- Design, hang, focus, and operation of lighting equipment.
- Construction and painting of set scenery for plays and musicals.
- Safely install rigging equipment for special circumstances.
- Interacting with clients to provide the requested support they need in an efficient time and safe manner.
- Gather Information and complete purchase order request for new equipment or replacement parts.
- Maintaining the equipment and building, to entire loss of property or show.
- Edit and maintain the Maintenance and Operations Department website.
| ||Pyro Digital and other show operators|
| ||Pyro Technician - Working under licensed show operator|
- Driving, unloading and load of equipment trucks for the use of the pyrotechnics shows.
- Setup and construction of pyrotechnic launch equipment.
- Giving instructions and/or directions to help ensure proper and safe events.
- Sorting, distribution, loading and alterations of high explosives in a safe and cautious manner.
- Firing of pyrotechnic material in a variety of areas and situations to a choreographed show.
| ||Media Marketing|
- Planning for the layout, design, and creation of banners ads, web sites, and printed materials.
- Hard coding web sites from pre-planned designs and layouts, that works properly cross browser and cross platform.
- Discussing with clients to get feedback about the progress and further development of the current project.
- Image and photo processing using Adobe Photoshop
- Image creation using Adobe Illustrator
- Repairing or adding to clients pre-existing web sites.
|Alar Staffing Corp.|
| ||Warranty Technician|
- Data entry, inspection, and repair products for consumer and retail accounts.
- Specifically trained on all products that were currently manufactured.
- Solving computer related problems within the department.
- Work with other department to start a new defect processing system.
- Helped quality control with testing and theories on products.
- Training existing technician's better ways of working.
- Trained and requested to substitute in other areas when needed.
- Basic knowledge of Aristo and the SAP software.
- Dave Fisher - Phone: (714) 539-1804 E-Mail: email@example.com
- Joe Peters - Mobile: (714) 267-6391 Work: (714) 781-0133